• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays - whose going?

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
Haydays - who's going?

Well, someone had to start the thread...

We finally get to go back this year so who is all going to be there & who is going to be at the Thunderstruck premier?

Last edited:
R
Feb 21, 2008
Okoboji, Iowa
I'll be there...along with about 10buddies. Bout a 3.5 hour drive from home, so worth it!! Check out some cool new sled stuff and definatly hang out at the Ski-doo Rig, Hit up the beer tent during the day...hooters downtown Minneapolis at nite... and then a short walk down to Deja Vu Gentlemens Club to finish out the nite. Be there!!!!

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
BC.... check
Beels.... check
h2otoyz.... not sure yet
hobbes.... check
BJ... we need water and/or beer and/or redbull vodka on Saturday morning in your tent, depending on how we feel.

See everyone there..

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
Seeing that it is 5 minutes from my house and I am in search of a deal on a sno pro or an IQ I will be there.

Will also be at the thunderstruck premier as it is a blast, and also another even at majors I guess that is going on.

M

MN_Nole

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Big Lake, MN
Yep, I will be at both. Tons of fun!!!

Yeah you'll may be at haydays, but guarunteed for a Hairy bear signing of your drunk as chest, at the TS party, they are secret lovers., you chomo.

Hey B tell wife she can relax, as I am not drinking again at the TS party so if you and Jonce need a ride its on me. But then again no rules on the Camera...

M

MN_Nole

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Big Lake, MN
Seeing that it is 5 minutes from my house and I am in search of a deal on a sno pro or an IQ I will be there.

Will also be at the thunderstruck premier as it is a blast, and also another even at majors I guess that is going on.

What MAch thining about stepping up to a real machine,sort of. Mach buy it and let Maria long track it and Doc pimp it out. Quit being a flatlanded...step up...

Premium Features