• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Adrenalin Boots

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Do these boots "stretch" or "breakin" I bought a pair at the snow show that I must have been wearing light socks when I tried them on as I remember them being comfy, and the next size up being kinda loose. Pulled them out of the box last night and put them on with my normal riding socks and they seem way tight. If they stretch or break in I will keep them. If not? I will have a never worn pair of Size 11 Adrenalin BOA boots for sale!

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Theyll loosen up a touch. Do you wear heavy/thick socks riding?

With mine, all i wear is a very thin merino wool sock liner, thats intended to be a base layer sock basically.

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
I wear what I would consider a light - med weight Merino wool sock.
Going to wear them around the house for a couple hours and see if they loosen up.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
As stated they will loosen up a bit but not a ton. I've got two pair, standard and BOA, great boots!! I usually wear a thinner sock, and they are plenty warm.

R
Oct 10, 2014
Agree with gentleman above. I wear a thin liner / with another set of klim socks over them. I bought one size larger and it fit perfect. I was worried about them stretching out, but if they did, it was a very small amount. Excellent boot. Love them

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
Do these boots "stretch" or "breakin" I bought a pair at the snow show that I must have been wearing light socks when I tried them on as I remember them being comfy, and the next size up being kinda loose. Pulled them out of the box last night and put them on with my normal riding socks and they seem way tight. If they stretch or break in I will keep them. If not? I will have a never worn pair of Size 11 Adrenalin BOA boots for sale!

if you contact klim i'm sure they will exchange them for you. or try the people that you got them from ,no sense in turning them into used boots by tring to wear something to small

Premium Features