• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"We Out Here" 2018 Season Edit

T
Sep 10, 2009
White Dumpster's 'We Out Here' season film is live!
2018 was by far the deepest season on record for our crew. Mother Nature had free refills on tap all season long. Despite the insane accumulation and constant powder inhalation, we managed to pull the cameras out for a bit of documentation. We all know the internet was invented so that you can watch riding when you can't ride, so we are doing our part to keep the world wide web stocked with awesome mountain riding content for your enjoyment. Check it out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P81BUuOb2e0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T
Sep 10, 2009
Looks great, thank you for sharing. That cabin looks like it's in one heck of a location, I'd love to check that out!

It's quite the challenge to get up there on sleds. It took us many attempts on turboed sleds to get up there! Made it all the better!

jdrmx

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2013
Eastern SD
I get stoked when videos like this come out, trouble is, i think it takes longer for winter to get here when I watch them. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Premium Features