• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a stock 162 Apex suspension

R
Nov 26, 2007
Central MN
Complete. Close to MN would be ideal. WI, IA, SD, ND, NE and IL might work too. Can ship Speedee rather cheap for something this big!

Thanks.

Last edited:

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
I've got one, not really sure how to get it to you though.

Also, what do you mean by complete? I've got the complete skid with rails, idlers, and shocks that came out as a whole assembly. Is that what you are talking about, or you looking for just the shocks and springs?

R
Nov 26, 2007
Central MN
Let me rephrase that. A take out 162 Apex Suspension?

UPS?
Let me know what you want for it and we can look into shipping it if the price if workable.

Thanks!

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
It's pretty big, heavy and long will UPS handle that? I think they have limits on size and weight.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to ship giant stuff?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Look for a local frieght company in your area. They usually ship large heavy stuff. But it might be too expensive for your needs. You might try taking it apart and shipping the pieces. It is a big PITA on both ends but it might save you in the long run

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Not that it matters now but when shipping a suspension take it apart and ship the rails together and the rest in a box. Tons cheaper and easier to handle for everyone.

Glad you found one.

Premium Features