• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 m1000 twisted turbo

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
I have a race gas 07 M1000 w/a twisted turbo and I have owned it for the past 3 seasons. Everybody that i have talked to said that it is suppose to be 8-9 lbs of boost on its lowest setting but i can only get mine to build up to 6 lbs of boost. I always ran it on that & never bothered to fix it but I am trying to fix it now. I put new doughnuts in, replace vacuum lines, looked at pipe & Y pipe & no cracks, checked all rubber boots on the intake side. I can't find where I am leaking boost. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks Mike

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Check your charge tube silicone, the spring in your BOV may be worn out, and check the o-ring on the BOV.

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
I have a race gas 07 M1000 w/a twisted turbo and I have owned it for the past 3 seasons. Everybody that i have talked to said that it is suppose to be 8-9 lbs of boost on its lowest setting but i can only get mine to build up to 6 lbs of boost. I always ran it on that & never bothered to fix it but I am trying to fix it now. I put new doughnuts in, replace vacuum lines, looked at pipe & Y pipe & no cracks, checked all rubber boots on the intake side. I can't find where I am leaking boost. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks Mike

8 or 9 #s on a bd or ovs ours will go down to 5#s

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
m1000 twisted turbo

Thanks for the info what i mean about building 6 pounds of boost is.If i turn the boost all the way up it still only building 6 pounds

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
m1000

I would like to thank Shane for helping me fix my sled. The waist gate arm had to be ajusted to build more boost. I went to the mountains today but did not mess with the arm, just played all day.

Premium Features