• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nxt lvl windshield bag

E

EZ Ryder

Nov 17, 2013
just seeing if anyone has any experience with these. Do they come with mounting hardware?

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
If you are mounting it on an XM the mounting hardware is already on your sled. You just pop the windshield off and use the screws under the windshield. It shouldn't take you longer than 5 minutes to put it on. You can hold a few bottles of water and some snacks that's about it but I really like it and money well spent.

ROKRIG

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2012
I didn't think the fitment was all that great or secure

This will be the third year I am using my bag. I like it. Ya about 2 water bottles, and a pair of gloves or something like that. I like to use it for quick access stuff. It is really durable, i have rolled my sled over many times and it has never came loose. Same with branches and that its tough. You use the 4 bolts from your instrument gauge plastic that bolts to your head light frame. They eyes of the holes have steel rings so they don't tear. even when its full you can access the glove box compartment, its a bit tighter but you can still pull out your goggles.

Premium Features