• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNEAK PEEK: New Pro-Ride running boards from B&M Fabrications

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
Well guys and gals, weve been working hard on these and I thought it would be a good idea to show you whats to come. These are in the prototype stage and very close to production. We're heading west on Dec. 13th to do some testing and make sure they are everything we hoped for. We have 3 sets done and on sleds, 7 more are set to go out before we head out of town.

These are NOT ready to order yet. I would like to wait till after our trip to finalize everything and work out the details. I will keep you guys informed.

DSC01569.jpg

I will try my best to respond to everyones questions in a timely matter. Dont be afraid to call either. We are just a 2 man company with part time help right now and have a lot going on.

612-202-9245

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Nice job. I want a set of red ones. Price and availability please. Are they aluminum or cro mo?

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
Wider than stock? I don't think you should rush putting these out but word is Skinz will be sending out a bunch of boards around Christmas. I say strike now while the iron is hot. Guys don't want to wait any longer.

Last edited:

B&M Fabrications

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Aug 3, 2011
North Branch, MN
www.bmfabrications.com
These are built out of aluminum. They are approximately 1/2-3/4" wider than stock and maintain the same taper that the factory boards do.

As far as fitment on the 600 144" im unsure as i dont have one here to try them on.

PM me for pricing.

We will be out in the Big Horns Dec 14-17th if anyone would like to check them out. We are looking at doing a batch of these when we return as long as everything works out like we want. (I dont think they're will be any issues, just want to be positive before we ship them out)

If you want to get in on this first limited batch of 15 sets call us. 612-202-9245

Batch will ship January 3rd.

Last edited:
T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
These are built out of aluminum. They are approximately 1/2-3/4" wider than stock and maintain the same taper that the factory boards do.

As far as fitment on the 600 144" im unsure as i dont have one here to try them on.

PM me for pricing.

We will be out in the Big Horns Dec 14-17th if anyone would like to check them out. We are looking at doing a batch of these when we return as long as everything works out like we want. (I dont think they're will be any issues, just want to be positive before we ship them out)

If you want to get in on this first limited batch of 15 sets call us. 612-202-9245

I was hoping they were going to be an inch and a half or so wider.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Hey, nice product. Why do you need us to PM you on price? Can't you just post that up? If you get moving on this you have a lot of potential customers.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
If they clean out they don't necessarily need to be wider, IMO it would be nice but could restrict how far you can lay it over. Just needs to clean out and good traction, I would add some to the kick ups.

Very nice product, just put in your status something like thinking the new boards should cost ###

WyoPro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
Laramie, WY
I was just kidding, I can't speak for the :director:super moderator but I don't think he'll have any issues with it. You're just getting the info out on a new and useful product for the Pro...

Besides...he posted about some super light 600 project for children ages 8-12, which was pretty much a wanted AD...

Premium Features