• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Yamaha Sled Reveal - Speculation thread (UPDATED)

fudge313

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2015
Finland
98b368858c9f49c9c1a6e8f6e7299eb4.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Do you really mean it this time Christopher?

Cancelling the Doo,s , but still getting a 2 stroke? V6 maybe?
NO.
Not cancelling my Doos, it is time for me to explore and learn more about 2-strokes here on SnoWest.

But.
I might just sell my Viper and get a new 2017 Yamaha now..

And yes.
I really do mean it.
I think there are going to be a pile of HAPPY yamaha faithful here tomorrow who all collectively say ITS ABOUT TIME.

L
Aug 30, 2011
NO.
Not cancelling my Doos, it is time for me to explore and learn more about 2-strokes here on SnoWest.

But.

And yes.
I really do mean it.
I think there are going to be a pile of HAPPY yamaha faithful here tomorrow who all collectively say ITS ABOUT TIME.
New utility sled from japan.......and the only new sled from japan....:eyebrows:Yamaha faithful,keep your expectations low....................

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
NO.

But.

And yes.
I really do mean it.

That first line is very interesting!! If yamaha was coming out with its own 2-stroke you could learn about 2-strokes with it if you wanted to stay with Yamaha. I don't blame you with the trouble you have had with your Viper for looking elsewhere when you spend that kind of coin. I have never been brand loyal so its good to see what the other OEM offer and ride different sleds once in a while

Nope.
Looking forward to riding BOTH a cutting edge 2 stroke and 4 stroke next season.

especially when you follow it up with this statement. I think everyone would agree that the Doo 850 would be considered a state of the art 2 stroke in many peoples eye.

Last edited:
Premium Features