• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat is ASHAMED!!!

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
?? Good quistion

My guess is going to be around 250.00 and that depends on if you want it Powder or just raw aluminum. I hope we can do them for less but I doubt it by the time we design and tool and build 50-100 of them.

Couple of questions is would you have it weight a pound more and be tougher or lighter but still be able to lift the sled? I should do a poll.

How much for the bumper..............

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Just getting started

I am just tearing into them now so I have not got that far yet but thanks I will check that out. I tried to get kits coming and so far no one has one yet 2-3 weeks out.

MM, you should look where the coil mount is next to the pull cord, some are touching and I am sure will cut right through the pull cord. Something needs put over it.

A
Dec 8, 2008
Montrose Co
I am sure Arctic Cat planned for a giant wave to smash into Japan Killing thousands of people so that all there sleds could be put way behind in production. Its funny how everybody gets this but one WHINER who did not get his test ride. He should be very ashamed that he even posted this mess!!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I am a whiner that didn't get a test ride!

Why would we delete it, it will be twice as funny if the are the bomb, or if they bomb he can say told you so, although not likely its going to be a lesson learned. If you don't like it then don't click on it and let it run its course, I hate it when stuff get deleted.

E
Nov 28, 2007
WESTERN SLOPE
I am not looking to poke fun, make mad, upset or other wise cause harm to any forum members. I am upset at Cat!!! As any of you should be that went to the show....And were let down as well. Be honest with yourself!!! They have had plenty of time to prepare for this show, So you have to wonder.......:face-icon-small-con Why was it not at the show? I still stand behind my theory!! Some of us drove all day to see the new sleds. Some of us have been loyal Cat fans and spent our hard earned dollars on their sleds for years, and this is how they repay us:

#1) 1-Chassis fits all = Increase Cat profits = Mediocre sidehilling at best
#2) No storage under seat = Cat Profit = We spend more on cat accessories
#3) Unfinished console = Cat Profit = We have to figure out a way to finish what they couldn't
#4) Air intake screens falling off = Cat Profit = They forgot to pay for quality control
#5) Pipe touching hood = Cat Profit = Complete LACK OF quality control
#6) 2 foot tall spindle "anchor" = :confused: = For us :frusty:
#7) Adding weight to a mountain machine = :der: = :faint:
I could keep going on but you get it.
They way I see it Cat WINS and we LOSE!!
You say improvements just because its new, different & shiny..... I say we got took as fools so Cat can increase the bottom line...............?
One X loyal cat fan to another......THINK ABOUT IT!!!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
Mediocre sidehilling, You ride a proto last year? No underseat storage, isn't there a gas tank there lol As for the weight, everyone that rode them last year didn't mention much about it until people starting posting scale pictures this fall. It will be winthin 10#'s of last years sled I'm not too concerned. There is alot leading up to a completly new chasis going into production, the 2013's will have some minor updates for sure but I have never seen a first year model go into year 2 without any changes anyway. Ill be on the sidelines this year as I havent rode a proclimb but this spring I'll make my choice what I'll be riding this time next year.

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I had the same feeling only when my sled would lose pistons every time I rode it, and Polaris basically told me oh well sorry! The only thing I can say is do what I did and switch to another brand, but if you think the grass is greener on the other side you're gonna be in for ah big surprise!

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
keep up the good work Kevin, I can't believe there will be many people worrying aobut painting that 20lb muffler laying in the corner of the garage though.

Stocker

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2004
Ankritz, AK
I am not looking to poke fun, make mad, upset or other wise cause harm to any forum members. I am upset at Cat!!! As any of you should be that went to the show....And were let down as well. Be honest with yourself!!! They have had plenty of time to prepare for this show, So you have to wonder.......:face-icon-small-con Why was it not at the show? I still stand behind my theory!! Some of us drove all day to see the new sleds. Some of us have been loyal Cat fans and spent our hard earned dollars on their sleds for years, and this is how they repay us:

#1) 1-Chassis fits all = Increase Cat profits = Mediocre sidehilling at best
#2) No storage under seat = Cat Profit = We spend more on cat accessories
#3) Unfinished console = Cat Profit = We have to figure out a way to finish what they couldn't
#4) Air intake screens falling off = Cat Profit = They forgot to pay for quality control
#5) Pipe touching hood = Cat Profit = Complete LACK OF quality control
You say improvements just because its new, different & shiny..... I say we got took as fools so Cat can increase the bottom line...............?

best-photos-of-the-week-71.jpg

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
The storage under the seat I don't remember needing much. Pol Jockeys didn't get any lone their last couple of RMKs! As for unfinished or poor quality you can find that on anything if you look hard enough!

I also went to the same show and was a little disappointed with the fact CAT didn't bring a M11T but they did have an M11. The turbo is what I want but I actually wanted to see the all white Sno Pro, But Iam not crying about it.

ONE THING ABOUT CAPITALISM IS YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY IT!

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I'm loyal Cat fan, and you're right.

But as a loyal Cat fan, I think what's good for Cat is good for me. Over built? for sure and yes, I'm sure as the next few years go by, They will get lighter and lighter. After a few seasons of use, some things will be able to be trimmed down. This is quite different than the XP and the Poo which add more where proved too week. It's just a different way of doing things. Good sled though. I can't wait to get mine. Too bad for you!

Owen

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
doo and poo gained weight because newbies hit stumps and rocks and then cry they want it fixed under warranty:)

mine aint bent

Last edited:
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
But as a loyal Cat fan, I think what's good for Cat is good for me. Over built? for sure and yes, I'm sure as the next few years go by, They will get lighter and lighter. After a few seasons of use, some things will be able to be trimmed down. This is quite different than the XP and the Poo which add more where proved too week. It's just a different way of doing things. Good sled though. I can't wait to get mine. Too bad for you!

Owen

One thing is for sure about the 11 pros. I bent a a-arm on it and didn't hit a tree or anything big enough for me to be like o wow hope I didn't bend anything. So I have no Idea when it happened. But it did. So that was one thing that was to light. Also ski doo had to add weight because of pine cones. I will take a overbuilt sled.

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007

#1) 1-Chassis fits all = Increase Cat profits = Mediocre sidehilling at best (How do you know???? have you rode it?)
#2) No storage under seat = Cat Profit = We spend more on cat accessories Funny i found a place to put a couple of things under my seat
#3) Unfinished console = Cat Profit = We have to figure out a way to finish what they couldn't My console area is fininshed and looks very nice
#4) Air intake screens falling off = Cat Profit = They forgot to pay for quality control Mine seem to be holding up
#5) Pipe touching hood = Cat Profit = Complete LACK OF quality control My pipe DOES NOT touch my hood

Hey enthusiast
your not being bashed for cats mistake your being bashed for your own mistakes, coming on this forum and complaining about a sled that you have never ridden???? come on man you are totally asking for someone to bash you. Further more there were sevral people on this forum that rode them in the spring and were quite happy. I spoke to 3 very reputable sources in the spring and over the summer that got to ride them and had plenty of good reports. ( Tony Zollinger, Nate Zollinger Brett Rassmusen to name a few. Now i kinow what you are going to say these guys are all tied to cat, yes indeed they are but if you read Bretts blog he points out some things that he doesnt like and that is straight from the horses mouth. We could all look at every brand point out problems, hmmm Pro Rmk motors going 800 milles and polaris being picky about warranties, Ski Doo recall on there Etec series for pistons, and of course the infamous belt eating issue of the early XP chassis. And Yamaha there quality is second to none and they take boost just as good any of them but they suffer from the weight penalty. So in conclusion i would bet that evrybody that bought a PRO-CLIMB 800,1100,1100T is not ashamed, I know i am not! BTW maybe you should voice your opinions to A/C who know maybe they will hire you as an engineer. A custodial engineer that is

Premium Features