• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTT: VHoldR Contour 1080P for Go-Pro HD 1080p

T

tkuss

Dec 12, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I have a VholdR contour 1080p helmet cam, that I am looking to trade for the similar Go Pro version 1080P.

The contour works great as advertised, it has an extra battery, all the firmware updates done and will come with all the accesories I still have. Mostly what came in the box.

Want to try the go-pro for something new. I like the wider angle of the go-pro much better then the contour, which is the main reason I want to switch, also I like the chest mount for the go-pro.

Again my contour works great. Just looking to switch it up.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I have a VholdR contour 1080p helmet cam, that I am looking to trade for the similar Go Pro version 1080P.

The contour works great as advertised, it has an extra battery, all the firmware updates done and will come with all the accesories I still have. Mostly what came in the box.

Want to try the go-pro for something new. I like the wider angle of the go-pro much better then the contour, which is the main reason I want to switch, also I like the chest mount for the go-pro.

Again my contour works great. Just looking to switch it up.

There is a chest mount? Where can I find this?

Premium Features