• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QV Performance M8T

D

dumbazz

Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer
Here's a few pics of the new M8 kit from Quantum Velocity. I've been running about 5 #'s and the kit seems to be running wicked, throttle response is as good as stock and power comes smooth. Jeff has a few different idea's that seem to be working out quite well.

Doug

IMG_3441.JPG IMG_3448.JPG IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3453.JPG IMG_3454.JPG

D

dumbazz

Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer
Quantum is located in Red Deer, a smaller shop with some great ideas. They've built some prototype kits for the Nytro, Apex and are currently working on a kit for the XP. Jeff does some wicked work and is always trying to improve on things thinking outside the box.

Quantum Velocity Performance
403-341-4012
Jeff or Ron

A
Jan 21, 2008
did you paint the hood with the camo? or is it a wrap or what? it looks prety sick and the sled looks solid all around.

S
Dec 1, 2007
BC
with a large airbox it should be quite responsive, why do you think the stock air box is so big? so that when you chop the throttle open there is air waiting to be sucked in, in lack of a better term.

D

dumbazz

Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer
The hood is water dipped...Morning Wood Camo...:D, I also got that done through Quantum.

As for the air box design different is not always a bad thing, stalefish is on the right path. There is no lag with this kit, I can't attest to any of the other kits but this is just like ridding a stock sled with way more power, couldn't be happier.

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
The hood is water dipped...Morning Wood Camo...:D, I also got that done through Quantum.

As for the air box design different is not always a bad thing, stalefish is on the right path. There is no lag with this kit, I can't attest to any of the other kits but this is just like ridding a stock sled with way more power, couldn't be happier.

I rode this sled on our last trip out , and its true this sled has zero lag , great smooth power , quantum seems to have a great kit that works good and is very neat and tidy as well

Premium Features