• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled And Custom Bike for Sale or Trade!

O
Dec 6, 2007
SLED is 02 800 RMK Approx. 3500 miles with a lightweight hood that has alot of cracks(fell on hood twice and hard drift once), CPI TWIN PIPES, BOSS FLAT TOP SEAT WITH IN SEAT HEATER FOR NO2 BOTTLE, BOONDOCKERS N02 50HP NOZZLE 3LB ALM BOTTLE, PRESSURE GAUGE FOR BOTTLE ON CONSOLE, SMALL HEAD LIGHT WITH TWO COLD AIR INTAKES, SLP AIR HORN, VANAMBURG HILLCLIMB TUNNEL, SIMMONS SKIS, LEFTY THROTTLE, FABCRAFT HIGHRISE HANDLEBAR, FABCRAFT CARBONFIBER TRAILING ARMS, LONG RADIUS FRT SUSP.(WIDE FRONT END), 159 CAMO(EXCE. CON.), WALKER EVANS ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS(FRT, REAR), RACEPAK 2 GAUGES WITH 2 EGT, AND COOLANT SENSOR, SPORTECH HAND GURADS, TEAM CLUTCH WITH EXTRA SPRING FOR DIFFERENT SLOWER BACKSHIFT. Great sled and one hell-of-a climbing machine. Asking $4000

BIKE
97 Titan Sidewinder Softail
-Newly rebuilt 107 CI S&S Motor, New Spurth Cylinders out side Powdercoated red, S&S ported and polished heads by Head Quarters
-S&S 631 cam
-New Screaming Eagle High Compression Piston 10.6:1
-New Screaming Eagle Holley Carb with K&N Filter
-New Harley Davidson High Perf. 1.4KW Starter
-New Harley Gel Cel Battery
-New Screaming Eagle Coil
-Chrome Inner Primary
-New Vance & Hines Pro-Pipe 2 into 1
-Corbin Solo Seat
-RC Components Wheels with NEW Avon Venom Tires(21" front - 180 Rear)
-New Wheel Bearings
-Adjustable Marrzuchi Inverted Forks
-New front 4 Piston GMA Caliper
-New Bandit 8 Disk Super Stock Clutch
-Motor and Clutch have Approx. 600-800 Miles
-Tire still have tits
-New Soft Handle Bar Bushing and Set of Hard Bushings
-New Fireball Mirrors
-Flame Paint on Tank
-Small Frt & Rear Turn Signals
-New Speedo
Very Sharp bike, I bought last year and didn't ride enough cause of newborn, this bike ROCKS, all engine work done by Harley Shop before I purschased, I put 400 miles on and that is not enough to justify having. Ran Amsoil in Motor, have spare jug of oil and filter going with bike. Asking $10,500 OBO

Looking for 06-07 Polaris 660 Rmk or 07 700 RMK

I will send pics to email if you ask for them.

Last edited:
Premium Features