• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 XM snow check prices??

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
This was emailed to me from an Alberta dealer. These are what we Canadians are paying for a Canadian product. It's a good ole kick in the balls.

Better than paying 12.3k for something made in Mexico.

Can get an American product 2012 Pro 163" for 12,300.00 + tax

Maybe they want horsepower? :face-icon-small-coo

Here's an idea. Dump the 163. It's too damn long and a 154 will go the exact same places. Ditch the E-start. Is $400 bones really worth the extra weight and .5 second extra time it takes to pull the rope?

You guys snowcheck em, I'll wait for the Spring of 2013 and snag one for less than 10k

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Better than paying 12.3k for something made in Mexico.

Maybe they want horsepower? :face-icon-small-coo

Here's an idea. Dump the 163. It's too damn long and a 154 will go the exact same places. Ditch the E-start. Is $400 bones really worth the extra weight and .5 second extra time it takes to pull the rope?

You guys snowcheck em, I'll wait for the Spring of 2013 and snag one for less than 10k

Give ya a red rep for giving me one on my post for the price of a Pro. Not sure why you would do that but, right back at ya! :face-icon-small-winOh and ur not Canadian so my post about the prices dont need ur reply. As far as the 163" if you like the 155" good for you. Personally I like the 163"

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Give ya a red rep for giving me one on my post for the price of a Pro. Not sure why you would do that but, right back at ya! :face-icon-small-win Oh and ur not Canadian so my post about the prices dont need ur reply.

As far as the 163" if you like the 155" good for you. Personally I like the 163"

Oh, how little do we know. I've got more Canadian in me than you know. It's French so you may not like it but Canadian is Canadian.
So, there you go. I support the country that my GREAT Grandfather was from.

Oh, and PROlaris Dewd, tapped ya back just for giggles. :D

Last edited:

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Oh, how little do we know. I've got more Canadian in me than you know. It's French so you may not like it but Canadian is Canadian.
So, there you go. I support the country that my GREAT Grandfather was from.

Oh, and PROlarisrider, tapped ya back just for giggles. :D

Fair enough.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Give ya a red rep for giving me one on my post for the price of a Pro. Not sure why you would do that but, right back at ya! :face-icon-small-winOh and ur not Canadian so my post about the prices dont need ur reply. As far as the 163" if you like the 155" good for you. Personally I like the 163"

Sorry, didn't mean to do that. I see that you ride a Honda so not all bad.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
USA

Guys,
I hate to say this but it is our own fault. You can not have anything made cheap in america. Those corps that still create stuff here have to pay the same high taxes you do in order to enjoy this country. Bottom line is the American gov is set up to make people want to out source. It is bs but thats the way it is. How can you condemn a company for trying to stay open and keep the price down. It is a global market and I assume they every make has some parts out sourced. Become a congressman and fix it please!!!!

T

T Stoke

Nov 28, 2007
Bethlehem, PA
I snow checked on Saturday through Rexburg Motor Sports (Snow check direct). I paid $11,193 not including Dealer Doc Fee or Sales Tax for a 163" X. I'm pretty happy with the deal. I think the prices on Snow Check Direct have gone up since I did mine because i've heard they are closer to $12,400 now.

The best part is when I went in Saturday they were doing an additional $500 of accessories. I got a new Motorfist Coat, Spare Belt, Gallon of Oil and 2 plugs for free. Plus a great deal on the sled.

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
this can't be right you saying we pay like 3000.00 more and our dollar is better ,where was this ,I'm in B.C. and we pay hst at 12% i hope this isn't real.

I think these price are out the door prices (includes PDI and delivery). IMHO the Dealers should not be able to charge us these extra fee's.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Summit x 163 E/S $15,000.00 + g.s.t
Summit x 163 N/E $14,600.00+ g.s.t

Summit SP 163 E/S $14,400.00 +g.s.t
Summit SP 163 N/E $14,000.00 + g.s.t

ALL UNITS COME WITH A 3year full warranty

Again BRP ripping off Canadians

At least you guys have Terrence & Phillip.

A

AlpineSMB

Oct 15, 2008
What have folks been getting for a Summit X 163 w/ the Warranty option here in the states, particularly UT? I know there is a 300.00 extra bonus for doing one of the demos - but what if all of the local demos are sold out and I wanted to demo? Have Dealers been accommodating at all with the extra credit?

Thanks for the help - never snow checked before and this will be my first new sled purchase. The new Black has pretty much sold me on it

Thanks

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
For anybody in Washington I90 Motorsports in Issaquah, WA is doing $750 off MSRP on any snowchecked sled I am pretty sure. I got a coupon from BRP for $300 off but I don't think that is for the new XM. I could probably shave a few hundred off that deal and drive 10 hours round trip but I have gotten such great service locally that I am staying with I90. My buddy chisels them a little on price and always gets a little better deal but I actually want them to make a few bucks off me. That last 3-5% just isn't that important to me but it's everything to the dealer. Also, I can't tell you how many times I show up at noon on a Wednesday and I need the sled to ride on Friday so they have one day to get parts and a few hours to put them on. Never let me down once this year and they have been keeping 3 sleds on the snow for me. I haven't missed one day riding for any sled related reason. Priceless...

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
I snow checked on Saturday through Rexburg Motor Sports (Snow check direct). I paid $11,193 not including Dealer Doc Fee or Sales Tax for a 163" X. I'm pretty happy with the deal. I think the prices on Snow Check Direct have gone up since I did mine because i've heard they are closer to $12,400 now.

The best part is when I went in Saturday they were doing an additional $500 of accessories. I got a new Motorfist Coat, Spare Belt, Gallon of Oil and 2 plugs for free. Plus a great deal on the sled.

did that $ include any of the options?

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I talked to Frank at I90 today to make sure what their deal was. $750 off MSRP, no set up or delivery fees. They also give you all the Ski Doo direct deals too, of course.

TSTEFF

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I am buying through a dealer in MN I have a connection to. DEEP discounts. PM me with what you want and I will get back to you with a price that will be hard to beat! Also they do not collect sales tax from out of state buyers.

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
I assume that would include any options (depending on what options you want). You can build the sled to your liking. As far as I know, they are still offering the MF jacket with all snow checks. One thing RMS/snowcheckdirect offers that most dealers don't, is special edition sleds.

the warranty is more money, along with wrap, es. they will give you a rebate if you don't want them. i got a price of $11,795 with the 3 year warranty. the price is less if i don't want that option.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA

What are you going to do with spark plugs on a etec? They should/will last you years on the sled. Plus you would never be able to change them out on the mountain.

Premium Features