• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Piaa's in an M?

F

FrostBite2010

Jan 9, 2010
Haines, Alaska
They work great!

I ran the 005 series PIAA on my M1000, you can wire them in directly. I mounted it on my lexan hood with quick connects to switch back to the stock hood if I wanted. I would recommend them. They are expensive tho, may be easier to go with a helmet mounted light, I like the light looking where I do.

I would recomend them :face-icon-small-hap

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
They make replacement bulbs also. I had 1 in my 01 rmk and it was a lot brighter than stock but I paid $50 for 1 bulb though. If my M8 loses a bulb ill put in piaa's

rusty rider

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
Middle of the West
Where do the cyclopes lights wire into a machine at? I see that they make a 50w in a cigarette style plug in as well, the one that says stator powered is 50w too, I'm adding a 12v plug in on my 09 m1000 for a gps, I might be able to do 2 12v plug ins, not sure if stator would run all this stuff? I have a head light delete so no factory lights drawing anymore. What have you guys been doing out there? With the cyclopes dosent the power cord get in the way while riding, between rider and machine?

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
Sorry guys, I am referring to the bulbs. I am interested in replacing my stock bulbs with piaa or even some other cool brand of neat looking lights.

Premium Features