• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's in..PRO RMK at 143 HP

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
At least we have 20HP on them with the E-tech.. we'll need it with the added weight! I hope this gets BRP back on the lightweight ticket for next year.:face-icon-small-ton

S
Nov 1, 2008
Sabin MN
Dynotech,148 with 9% ethanol, premuim nonethenol fuel plug resistor installed, and prolly not seated rings, but after the 2.2 hr break in on the ECU.

Last edited:

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
For the average rider out west..91 is what's widely available.

From the Dynotech and Polaris forum:

138 HP.. was With No time on the CDI box.. FRESH Box!!

143 HP was Broken in CDI box...

148 HP Was with Broken in CDI Box.. and with 93 oct.. and the Plug change from 10% water gas! Got 148 ethanol plug and 93 octane.. Dynotech.

Last edited:
D
Mar 3, 2008
At least we have 20HP on them with the E-tech.. we'll need it with the added weight! I hope this gets BRP back on the lightweight ticket for next year.:face-icon-small-ton
the etech is 163 hp where did you get that number from?

D

dmaxd2500

Sep 29, 2009
G WYO
I personally don't care what the numbers are. I care about real world results on the hill! It's cool to know though.

I agree, it's all about how it feels in the seat of the pants. But it is cool to know how many beans ya got.

S
Sep 30, 2010
I personally dont care about these number.
I've got a brand new sled, (Assault rmk)
warranty 4 years,
I personnally think poo has the most beautiful sled,
The suspension is crazy,
cost to me 2500$ less than a doo (The freeride)
148 hp? Its enough for me.
I dont care about doo or cat being more powerful.
As long as i get fun with mine.
Anyway..no mountain where I live (Quebec)

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Atleast when Doo released the xp, it came with 150 hp. Poo poo cant even match that in their new chasis after 3 years of xp R&D. Baby steps climb the mountain.

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Well at the very least if the xp gets out climbed by the rmk at least you can tell the guy on the you have more power according to the dyno.lol The tale will tell on the hill not by what numbers dyno tech reported. We got all three brands in our group this year so ill come back in a week and give ya real world numbers like how many feet buddy got beat by on the hill.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
those #'s are not good, what a disapointment. I am haveing a hard time thinking the new pro will work as well as all the hype has made it out to be. this happened with the M sleds with Chris, ? could it be the same fever?

S
Oct 29, 2008
A buddy of mine in Utah said his brothers pro-rmk beat his 2010 XP by 2 lengths across a field last week. They rode some forest trail somewhere in Northern Utah I think but could have been CO (cant remember)? I have rode with his Xp and it is all stock with only a can. I was not there so this is not first hand, only what my buddy who owns the XP told me.. I cant wait to see the real world results this winter. There will be a 2011 Pro-assault and a 2011 E-tec in our pack. There is a HCR M8 also form 2010 so it should be a fun battle

Premium Features