• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

W.t.b. Starter Sled For My 12 Yr Old

G

GADGETMONKEY

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 27, 2007
GRANITE FALLS
WOULD LIKE TO FIND A POLARIS 400,440, OR 500 AT OR UNDER A $1000.00 in western Washington Wenatchee or Cle Elum would work too . My son shows some interest but I don't want to spend a bunch on a sled and find out he really doesn't like it as much as I do, made that mistake with a Drum set. send me a P.M.

N
Nov 27, 2007
Kapowsin, WA
My daughter is looking to upgrade her sled

My 15 yr old daughter is looking for more sled and wants to sell hers. Its a nice little sled. The chasis is a '91 indy 500. It now has a newer (3 years) 440 liquid cooled motor. The rear susp. & track have been upgraded to an xtra 10 136" off of an RMK. It is a great sled for a kid to learn on and has enough track & power to do more as their riding progresses. We are looking for a Gen 2 or newer 700 RMK for her. I have pictures of her boondocking the sled last weekend in the Teanaway. Send me an email address for the pictures. For some reason I can't post pictures on this forum. We are asking $1,000 and are located in Kapowsin, wa.

Hey.. i have a sled in Ritzville Wa for sale it is a 1986 Yamaha Phazer. This year i upgraded the track to a 136" 1 and half inch paddle, plastic skis, a mountain bar... It is a great starter sled. I am willing to wheel and deal . If you have any questions or would like to see some pics get a hold of me at fordboy_f350@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Premium Features