• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Polaris 700 RMK 155" - $4300

S
Feb 25, 2009
Great running and looking 2008 Polaris 700 RMK. It is my wife's sled and has always been trailered covered and stored inside. We just did the top end on the engine as a preventative measure and it also has a brand new primary clutch. Here are all of the details:

- 3,228 miles
- Reverse
- SLP pipe and can
- Upgraded running boards
- Rear tunnel bag
- Windshield bag
- Cover
- Simmons ski's
- New top end
- New primary clutch with upgraded Carl's Cycle setup
- Custom sticker kit

Overall it has been a great running sled. We are upgrading so that is the only reason for selling it. Asking $4,300 OBO. Title is free and clear. Sled is located in the Boise area. If interested or have questions call, text, or e-mail Ryan at 208-602-7588

Sled Pic 1.jpg Sled Pic 2.jpg Sled Pic 3.jpg Sled Piic 4.jpg Sled Pic 5.jpg

Last edited:
S
Feb 25, 2009
My father-in-law did the top end, who has been snowmobiling for over 25 years and probably has done more top ends than a lot of these kids working in snowmobile shops. I say that because I worked at a reputable snowmobile shop for 2 years and I still wouldn't let 90% of the mechanics do this job on my sled.

He has done everything from older sleds to my last sled which was an 2009 M8 which now has two seasons on it (post new top end being done) and it has been running awesome since.

However, if interested you are more than welcome to do compression checks, scope, etc. for yourself before buying.

Premium Features