• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Release Date BCA tracker 2???

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
We now have a partial-shipment of Tracker 2's arriving at our Store on December 24. Those who have pre-ordered will have their beacon shipped out on Monday, December 28.

If you order soon, you will have yours shipped out on the 28th; otherwise if you wait we will probably be sold out already. We have a very limited supply of Tracker 2's initially and hope to get more soon.

Cade

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
They are starting to ship to dealers and a few in Colorado have already received a partial shipment due to having a shorter shipping distance. The demand is very high for this beacon and BCA is working hard to keep up with demand.

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Had mine since Jan 3 had it with me on January trip, didnt have to use it (hope to keep it that way). But seems to pick up signal very fast.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
BCA makes great products but they do appear to have trouble making good on their release dates. It's very annoying when you order something with a delivery date of November 20 and it doesn't arrive until mid January. If you need a great beacon, Pieps DSP's are available from grandpaj on here for $320. Mine was $330.00 shipped. I practiced with it and was very impressed with it's accuracy and speed. Put a short review up over in the reviews forum. Not trying to take anything away from BCA, I love their airbag and the great price, but if you need a beacon NOW, check it out.

Premium Features