• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Pro RMK. Rumors.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I stand corrected, my memory of the engine weight difference was way low. The last Yamaha I was close enough to touch was a triple 2S chassis. And it broke every sled dolly in my garage before I could get it out the door, and that was just the chassis, no engine. I was assuming they may have cut the fat off of them in the last ten years. Serves me right for reposting nonvalidated information.

Last edited:
S

SNWMBL

Feb 14, 2010
AK
Those that have transplanted the Nytro engine into the PRO chassis are well below 450 #'s. Not so much a pipe dream anymore. Still not for me, but to each their own.

I don't buy it. Show me one hanging from a scale.

Edited: Nevermind, I should have kept reading the rest of the posts. I was about to say there is no effing way.

Last edited:
A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
I don't buy it. Show me one hanging from a scale.

Edited: Nevermind, I should have kept reading the rest of the posts. I was about to say there is no effing way.

You need a link in your sig for people to see what it takes to make a 450 lb nytro.

sniffone

Lifetime Membership
Sep 26, 2011
I know that the Polaris race sleds are having a hard time turning them with there new longer tracks and Ross Martin is trying new front a arms and spindle lengths on his open sleds so maybe that's where they are headed

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
Yeah. I think new A-arms, spindles and new redesigned lighter hood (panels) heavier duty block, Fuji crank, running approx. 840 cc pumping out 11 more horsepower.

And of course BNG!!

D

Dizzle

Nov 19, 2012
Oregon
Why do people insist on creating these types of threads?

And why do people believe, or even share, rumors that they heard from someone?

Is it a big damn race to see who can be the first person to let the cat out of the bag or something!?:argue::typing::gossip::face-icon-small-con

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
I predict the 015 sleds will be track driven, ski steered, powered by an engine transferring power via centrifugal clutches and a chaincase. As in the beginning and as in the future. Just my opinion though. 550iq

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I know that the Polaris race sleds are having a hard time turning them with there new longer tracks and Ross Martin is trying new front a arms and spindle lengths on his open sleds so maybe that's where they are headed

HAHA having a hard time turning 128" tracks over 121" give me a break.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
:tape2::tape2::tape2:
Why do people insist on creating these types of threads?

And why do people believe, or even share, rumors that they heard from someone?

Is it a big damn race to see who can be the first person to let the cat out of the bag or something!?:argue::typing::gossip::face-icon-small-con

Boredom I think...if everybody was out riding instead we would not be getting these posts....

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan

Do you watch any of the races besides Pro Open?

H
Feb 28, 2012
There will be:

A 163 Assault with a Chain Case and 39" front end. You'll get the same suspension as the assault this year but 163 and narrow pro front end. I will be snowchecking one

H
Feb 28, 2012
It is

Just wait, I'm picking one up. Talked to one of the engineers and it will only be offered on snow checks this spring.

Premium Features