• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Ride Accesorries @ Sled Solutions

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
???

so if your worried about the look of a weld, your not planning on using the bumper for what its made for (tree bashing) keep the stocker then. Gotta love those people who put every avalible after market shiny object on there sled and stand around and talk about how good it looks or go up and down a hill on a wide open face. The bumper looks great keep up the good work guys. i'll be getting one for sure and run it thru the bush i might add.

WTH??? I take it your sled and everything else you own is beat to ^&%#?? Why would someone not want the things they buy to look nice? Especially when there are other options out there that do look nice. I buy a bumper to protect everything that sits in the front on my sled not so I can mow down trees, although that happens. The stocker isn't going to last long riding aggressively.
The bumper doesn't look that great YET but as Sled Solutions said, it will when its ready. It's very important to lots of people including myself that my sled and accessories look good and perform good. If I beat it up that's fine. Maybe some people don't care but I think more do care than don't. The guys that make comments about the way it looks or how it might look better are just trying to help SS sell more bumpers. I didn't like the look and wasn't planning on taking another look at it. Now that I know its not the finished product I am gonna wait and see what it ends up looking like. I might end up with one of theirs after all.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
The stock being Aluminum, has the wall thickness been increased? Other than the harpoon ends, I am searching for an reason to go with this one.....

Yes, the wall thickness of the tube is thicker.

WTH??? I take it your sled and everything else you own is beat to ^&%#?? Why would someone not want the things they buy to look nice? Especially when there are other options out there that do look nice. I buy a bumper to protect everything that sits in the front on my sled not so I can mow down trees, although that happens. The stocker isn't going to last long riding aggressively.
The bumper doesn't look that great YET but as Sled Solutions said, it will when its ready. It's very important to lots of people including myself that my sled and accessories look good and perform good. If I beat it up that's fine. Maybe some people don't care but I think more do care than don't. The guys that make comments about the way it looks or how it might look better are just trying to help SS sell more bumpers. I didn't like the look and wasn't planning on taking another look at it. Now that I know its not the finished product I am gonna wait and see what it ends up looking like. I might end up with one of theirs after all.

Nobody wants to spend money on a product that doesn't look good. A pretty weld means a strong weld in most cases. An ugly weld can be strong but it also can be inconsistent which can cause weak spots.. With Skinz you never have to worry about either. I should have been a little more clear that those were prototype pictures from the start.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Nobody wants to spend money on a product that doesn't look good. A pretty weld means a strong weld in most cases. An ugly weld can be strong but it also can be inconsistent which can cause weak spots.. With Skinz you never have to worry about either. I should have been a little more clear that those were prototype pictures from the start.

Exactly what I was thinking.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I wasn't trying to bash the product with a comment on the appearance of the weld, but if you look at welded aluminum jet boats, the welds are usually spot on. I know these bumpers can be just as nice. A guy I ride with has one and it is very nice if you are lifting or scooting a sled to have enough room for a couple hands on the front end of the sled.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Is there anything that could be done about the harpoon ends? They look cool and all, and match the sled styling, but they look like they could do some serious damage to a set of bibs.

U
Apr 16, 2010
Just wondering if the Float Plate will fit with the Polaris exchanger guards? So far there is no plug and play plate that will work

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
EZC System

could you get some pics of this dash remount kit I didn't se any at the SLC show and would like to see better pics and diff angles

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
could you get some pics of this dash remount kit I didn't se any at the SLC show and would like to see better pics and diff angles

That is going to be tough until I get some in stock. Straightline Performance is the worst when it comes to pictures. Still waiting on Frogzskins that have been out for 2 years now. LOL

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
How bout the differnt carryalls mounted to any Polaris sled?

I want to get a feel for the relative size on the sled... cant tell that from a close up or a pic on a Phazer/nytro.

Hope you are felling better... Missed you when I visited Jordan.

ERic

M

MGM

Dec 2, 2007
Southern Idaho
Yeah I'd also like to see some of the bags mounted on the bars as I don't want it to look like a backpack hanging off them.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
We are now a Mo-Flow vent dealer!

Side-Panel-Vents-Polaris-Pro-Rmk.jpg

Side-Panel-Snowmobile-Vents-Polaris-Pro-Rmk.jpg

FrontclutchventsPolarisProRmk.jpg

DiamondLargesideventsPolarisRmkPro.jpg