• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Rmk 800-2011 vs A/C 800 -10

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I hope that is a good indication of the new sleds, but there will be no proof until I ride!

I like in run #2 when the sleds run into each other.

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com
You right Bugito flatdrags doesent mean much.
But i have over 400miles on the new 8.
They doesent have the highest dyno#
but the performance is right there as à
Package combining low weight and super
Rigid and modern chassis combo.
This is the one to beat!

turbonium

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2009
Weelie bar

Might need a weelie bar. Looks really fun. Gonna have to think about suspension to keep that front down with a hair dryer strapped to it.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Remember that this was the nonPRO
Standard RMK model.
The PRO doesent sag as much
Under load with the stiffer premium shocks.
Ride and tweak it before going aftermarket.
Ed

That couldn't possibly be the stock track, could it?

N
Nov 3, 2008
Mass
wait so thats a vid of a rmk with a 2.4in lug against a crossfire with a 1.25 in lug in what looks like powder?
and its a acceleration test? i would hope the rmk would win...

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
That is a long long ways from powder. Looked like your everyday across the flats drag race that we've all done a CABILLION times to compare our sleds. The point I think was clear that the PRO lights up, runs great, and is very competitive. The PRO we have and played on was seriously wanting for a drag racing track. It made more power then we could put down in stock form. Tells of more impressive potential yet to come!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
wait so thats a vid of a rmk with a 2.4in lug against a crossfire with a 1.25 in lug in what looks like powder?

That 1.25 might not take off as well, but it will spin a lot better and product much better top speed. Doesn't matter anyway, just good to see the Poo running strong.

dragonfire

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Fargo,N.D.
cut track

I would say the F-Bomb track mod would easily gain two sled lengths on the hard surface that they were on.

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
Well have to wait unitl the real snow comes, you can't compare a 144 1.25 lug track sled to a 155 2.4 track, the new polaris might be impressive but come on. Besides can't wait for them to have motor problems

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota

It says its a 1.5" 141 cobra track in the credits.On hard snow the Xfire has alot less rotating mass and should hook up just as well. The Xfire has the advantage if anything.

Premium Features