• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New "PRO RMK" unveiled

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
2 injectors will be bad for those going to a turbo setup.

I watched a YouTube video on the Rush design. Polaris did a poll on what Polaris owners liked in the past and the Indy style was a big hit in the past. The Rush is supposed to be a modern version of the Indy (scoops). I'm excited, but I won't have the money for one anytime soon.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
How many times have we heard that same prayer uttered?

sled_guy

well whatever......as far as im concerned if you read about the xp it has major flaws with the clutching and cranks, the cats diamond drive is a POS and are super out dated, yamahas are f*cking heavy and expensive, and the 2010 polaris sound to be not blowing as bad as the 08s and 09s, maybe this will be even better.

also as for the DI, it is a very complex motor and if polaris screws that up as bad as the 900 or has another 08 800 on there hands they might loose it all and they know that. it speculates in a magazine that it will be released some time in 2011, so maybe not right away but maybe as a mid winter release and if need be has to be out by 2012. The one thing polaris doesnt want to do is release a new chassis with a new motor ever again......

A
Nov 26, 2007
I like that we won't have to have pos walker evans air's on it. It's to bad that approach angle still sucks but other than that it looks good to me.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Well, at least it looks better as an RMK than it does as the short track version...

Yup, looks like a cross between the wedge and the XP.... not real crazy about either one..... and the approach angle is still too steep as was mentioned.

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
Looks like new Spindles. They look different than the dragon and the rush spindles.
2 injector 800 would be cool. Should be way easier to make fuel maps for.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I'll take one, 2 injectors and 30 pound drop sounds good to me..hopefully they'll have demo sleds at the end of this riding season

BLSDEEP

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
Bozeman
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en...iew.aspx?WT.ac=SNO-10-US-HOME-2011_2ND_TEASER

What do you guys think?

resized_201028171335926_19673.jpg

Does anyone know if is has that front radiator?
Sledmax did you get video to work in the top left corner?

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK

oooo good point. for some reason they moved the front reflector compared to the pro-r....that maybe give a sign that the front is different and probably doesn't have the heat exchanger

wonder if the rmk comes in black or white......i dont like the red and i dont like this color. it looks like the seat off the blue 05 anniversary rmks hahah

Studio_1.jpg

Last edited:

WyoPro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
Laramie, WY

With a Mtn tunnel there would be no need for a radiator, use the heat exchanger...This thing is giving me a #oner....

D

DragonFreak

Nov 29, 2007
Heber Ut
That sled is BA. I would get one if i had the money. Ever since i seen the one ICE AGE built i loved them

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin

It is not a radiator on the Rush, it is a heat exchanger, WAY stonger than a radiator.

Premium Features