• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Belt staying low in secondary on nytro

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
I am running different rollers, but not really sure which ones. When I ordered my Powderlites Kit I told them to send me whatever I needed for clutching. I just put it in and did not keep track of what all the stuff was. I will have to do some research to find out for sure. For now i guess I will order up the cat spring. Where should i position it when I get it?

still in 1 and 0???

thanks

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Is this the right cat spring you guys want me to use? What holes should I be using and how many people will it take to put this stiff bastard in LOL.

thanks

SSCN0203.JPG

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Ok, got the old one out, still no color on it, so not sure what it is. If I am looking at this right and go at 2-0 I will have to twist it over 180 degrees to get the shockwave back on the studs it was on. Is this right? Seems like a lot of twist, but as you guys have probably figured out by not wtf do i know LOL.

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Thanks to you guys recommending the different spring. I went with the cat green and while I have only been able to give it a little tryout it seemed to be a big help. I will know more when we get more snow to try it in.

For the record I have the cat green spring and am at 1-0 with shockwave 1 turn out. Quite the biatch to put that in by yourself i might add LOL.

kirk

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
I haven't been in anything real deep or wet and heavy, but it seems like it is going to do the trick. I haven't heard it squeal once since putting this in. If it does sometime I will wind it a little more, but I think it is solved.

Premium Features