• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FBF Throttle/ oil cables

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Jan 10, 2010
northwest wyoming
FBF, I was wondering if my cable had shipped already or if it was coming out of this next batch? If out of the next batch any way that I could upgrade for faster shipping? We got a lot of snow the last couple of days!!!! PM me and let me know

Thanks

Soapy

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
It seems like shipping is taking a lot longer that usual in the last few months and it has become real hard to get an accurate time line on the shipments.
Blame it on the extra security for the Olympics maybe???
Soapy, your cable is in the batch I am waiting for and will be shipped as soon as it gets here. Sorry for the delay.
FBF.

R

RMKrick

Jan 22, 2010
Wonewoc,Wi.
I have been getting about 5.6 mph my exhaust valves are soakin with oil.Only 1000 miles how can i tell if they are shot or goona be shot any info would be helpful.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Scroll up and read post #51 for information on checking the condition of the factory cable.
FBF.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Yes I have more cables arriving any day now. Do you need more information you can't find on the installation page?
FBF.

S
Jan 26, 2010
I should be alright with the info on the instructions page. Seeing if any other instructions were floating around - nice to have a few different descriptions / photos of various steps.

Whats the estimated time for complete install?

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
2-3 hours depending on how many beers you have and how many buddies shows up to "help".
FBF.

Premium Features