• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper thread

mrsnow

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2008
I've seen how well the Polaris Extreme bumper works. In a bad impact, it crumples as it should and absorbs the impact forces vs doing damage to more expensive components like the bulkhead. At around $100, it's cheap insurance. Remember, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If the bumper you choose does not absorb the original "action", there will be an expensive reaction.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!
Good thing to remember !!!!!!

C

clamlake600

Feb 2, 2010
Cool, I haven't seen that one yet. That model doesn't seem to displayed on their(Skinz) website.

That looks to be the strongest offering yet from any of the vendors.

How'd you get your hands on it?

WPS has a lot of Dan Adams' Next level riding gear. Bars, bags, bumpers, etc. But you can only get it through WPS dealers. They just shipped out rear bumpers on the 24th. Should have ours in a few days. Will posts pics then...

B
Jan 4, 2008
Bend, Or.
Video of Happy Face bumper testing

On a trip last week to West Yellowstone and Alpine Wy.
We had two occasions to test the durability of our Happy Face rear bumpers.
The first due to steep hills and moderately deep dry snow required two 800-163 Pros pulling together for about the first mile after that we were able to tie tight to the front bumper and cruise out the remaining 14 miles.
The second was in about the same distance in 8"-12" of new snow but not as steep except for the last descent down to the rigs and a cold beer.

Video Links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2eDR7H4oeo&list=UUgCmXA_mqeFQRET1jOTpzzQ

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Old thread. I liked the look of the mm sports front bumper. Don't see that product listed on their website though??

Premium Features