• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

C

C S Fever

Aug 30, 2009
Saskatoon,SK.
I saw that my check went through. I really would like to thank gtmustangt for all the hard work you put into this getting this out there for all of us. Also a big thank you to Justin for offering this group buy and being patient with all the questions that myself and many others gave to him in the past few months. Looking forward to the coming winter to get a chance to play with TURBO ASSAULT! Now to get back to farming!

Last edited:

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Glad i could be a help and this group buy turned out better than i expected! Were gonna have have some awesome kits next year!

Now i know who ima bug if i have any questiins!!

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Any one hear from Silber lately? Production progress? Shipping dates firmed up?

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Geez I would of got one of these kits but who reads snowest in the summer I was out on the boat now I'm thinking of sleding and want a turbo for my new pro

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Geez I would of got one of these kits but who reads snowest in the summer I was out on the boat now I'm thinking of sleding and want a turbo for my new pro

Lots of us think sledding 24/7... summer sucks bring on the snow :face-icon-small-hap

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lots of us think sledding 24/7... summer sucks bring on the snow :face-icon-small-hap

We pretty much live on the lake in the summer wife makes me LOL but soon as OCT hits all I can think about is sledding. Just bought the turbo talked to justin today and with all the comments on here and discussing it with him I have full confident's in this setup. I have the Nytro too it pushes 290hp but I'm wore out by noon I guess I'm just getting old.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
We pretty much live on the lake in the summer wife makes me LOL but soon as OCT hits all I can think about is sledding. Just bought the turbo talked to justin today and with all the comments on here and discussing it with him I have full confident's in this setup. I have the Nytro too it pushes 290hp but I'm wore out by noon I guess I'm just getting old.

Talk about pulling the trigger! Good for ya! These kits should be pretty sweet!

Premium Features