• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Wifes 06 RMK 700 Build!

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean, boy i hope your wife appreciates the time and $$$$$ you put into that sled. Great job on everything. With your technical expertise you'll get those minor glitches ironed out in no time. Never was really a fan of the Boss seat as i was going to do the same with my sled but decided against because of what you experienced.

LOL. Thanks Chad!!

yeh sometimes she appreciates the sled work more then others, but when she opens it up and wants to drag race me is when she really loves it, lol...

yeh im not too concerned on the minor tweaks i have to make...my 900 was perfect, so dont have mess with that at all now...:cheer2:

the Boss seat is comfortable and looks pretty sweet, but if you have to pay much for the seat, i wouldnt get one...i just hope they last, some guys say they had lots of wear and zipper issues...so hoping not these ones...i DO NOT like how the mount at all...but ill work something out...

Premium Features