• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spy photo of FTX billet motor plate

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
2546783830051373056S600x600Q85.jpg

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Thanks for the enlightenment. So does that mean we can expect problems if we leave them stock? Seems like they said the belt life was way longer on these Pros??

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Thanks for the enlightenment. So does that mean we can expect problems if we leave them stock? Seems like they said the belt life was way longer on these Pros??

Time will tell. If the chasis is as stiff as Polaris says, it shouldn't be an issue. If I were going to add a lot of power, I would do one of these to make sure, say a turbo or something.

Whenever a manufacture cuts back a lot of weight you do wonder (at least I do) if they took the weight in the wrong places. The XP is a good example of this. Doo did a great job of cutting weight but there are some places I would rather that sled be stronger.

I know people hate replacing A-Arms but I would rather replace an A-arm than the nun on a Doo any day. Major PITA.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Now THAT is a billet motor plate! :face-icon-small-coo

Beautiful and looks strong to.

RS

Premium Features