• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'03 Ski Doo Summit Adrenaline 600 HO-$2700

This sled is in awesome shape and priced to sell!! I upgraded to an '05 Rev 800 for the coming season so this thing needs to go!!

1800 miles with top end rebuild done at 1400 miles by certified techs.

144" track/ 2" paddles-in great shape, nothing missing.

Electronic reverse.

Handwarmers/throttle warmer.

Goldfinger left hand throttle.

Powermadd handlebar guards.

This sled has always been very well taken care of. All maintenance and servicing done by certified sled techs that I ride with.

I do have a set of Ski Doo 6.9 Pilot Skis that I rode with last season, and I'm willing to include them for an additional $300. They are almost new and were a $400 upgrade when I put them on mid-season.

If you don't feel you need upgraded skis, the originals are still in great shape and are currently on the sled.

This sled blue books with standard equipment for $2995 on KBB. It needs to go now so I've price it to sell.

I'm located in Grand Lake, CO, which is about 100 miles from Denver. I'm willing to deliver for free up to 100 miles away!

Come take a look and see for yourself what a great sled this is!

$2700 firm

Call me at (303)905-3674 for more info or email me at spiriteagle5@aol.com for pictures.

Thanks for taking a look!

Premium Features