• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Clutch Setup

C
Nov 26, 2007
I am looking for opinions on the clutching set up on M7. I have heard the RK Tek Set up works well. Has anyone tried it yet? Thanks...

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I never really got a straight answer last year.

I was looking to see if the RK tech would work up in Valdez. I yet to get a response, other than from the sellers of the kits.

It's some serious jing to lay down for a slight change. It might work in Mont., or Idaho. but will it work up here in Valdez? I yet to see.

Tempest

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
The RKT secondary works way better than the stock M7 setup. Great backshift and upshift. I had to drop weight in the primary to get the rpm's up. It rocks once you get it dialed in. I would think it would work anywhere, just set up for your elevation. I don't sell them, just a consumer.

IShartd

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Alpine County, CA
I put a RKT head and secondary set up on a friends stock M7, it really woke it up, Kelsey is good at answering questions in my experience, call and ask him some set up questions for your altitude and I'm sure he'll try to get you dialed in.

Premium Features