• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Seaducks get their As* kicked

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Lame Duck is never the way to go. The defense doesn't even look interested! But hey, Holmgren was happy... he got 2 field goals.

Watching that game was worst than my hangover!!

Huskies should've fired the tyster last year and hired Mora!

Cougs... does anyone really care?

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
120-23 - combined loss of WA football this weekend.........

definately NOT a good time to be a sports fan in WA..... I'm considering moving......... :(

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
120-23 - combined loss of WA football this weekend.........

definately NOT a good time to be a sports fan in WA..... I'm considering moving......... :(

Oklahoma City doesn't get snow very often....If they all left we would have better traffic, less tax money being spent on stadiums and a reason to go visit a city that has a team that we might want to root for....:confused::beer;

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
It sucks being a hawk fan and my Steelers are going no where with that crappy o-line Ben's going to get hurt for sure. GO PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Hawks (futile)

Here comes some whining......

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Steelers??? Ben??? Oh yeah, the guy who can score a touchdown without getting into the endzone.

Time to play for a good draft pick now. I'll be the first to roll out the red carpet for Holmgrens departure.

Premium Features