• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Team Summt Website & Full Teaser for Elevation 4

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
if your going to be rooming with Gardiner, you better watch your back!!!

GOT SMOKESCREEN and GOT AIR JORDAN!!! LMAO

hey be careful with oberti. you know he is only a midget and a delicate flower at that. and you tell harry potter not to use any of his magic spells of instantaneous dumbness on him. he can't afford to lose anymore iq points.

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Footage looks asesome!!!! And gotta agree on the editing - nice job! Website looks cool and unique!! I love that pink glove in the menu bar on the right!!! Something for the ladies? Or does one of your guys wear pink gloves? ;)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
She would reject him too!!!! Unfortunately his patented dance moves and finger pointing are not that good. Does he even get on her anymore?? I am waiting for his name calling.

i think you MEANT to write... 'does he even get on HERE anymore??" or maybe you didn't. :)

leave gardiner alone...he's too busy with pre-law exams and doin' your mom.

oh, and powdergirl...that pink glove is actually mesenbrink's. :0

j

J
Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
JLowe......nice work once again man! The site looks awesome and the trailer kicks a$$ as well. Pumped you had a great year filming so we don't have to wait another year for ES4. Keep up the great work......you got talent homey!!

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
i think you MEANT to write... 'does he even get on HERE anymore??" or maybe you didn't. :)

leave gardiner alone...he's too busy with pre-law exams and doin' your mom.

oh, and powdergirl...that pink glove is actually mesenbrink's. :0

j

oh i love the pink jlowe. even though we all know that ao loves the stink.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Most EXCELLENT!! Love it......fantastic job, as usual. You always put together such a great vid! :D

Premium Features