• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mission Ridge

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Snow is really good right now. I live near there so I will update when conditions/ snow level change. Snow right now with 8 in of set powder.

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
We were just there on sat, We just need the new forum member on reccer creek to give us a update every hour! Was that brokeback,horseback,packman?

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Powderman, where do you live, Forest Ridge? Was in the bowls a few weeks ago, and back then they needed a few more feet of snow to cover up the wind blown areas.

Ace

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Powder man

I live in Cooke Canyon on the Ellensburg side of the hills next to Coleman. Snow is receding heavily and there is 66" snow pack at the mission ski resort and 2 ft left at Judy's Tamarack park. We had a season total of 181" inches at Mission.

Last edited:
G
Nov 27, 2007
s cle elum
grooming was to be finished by the forest sevice last wensday on the blewett pass area, we were up there yesterday and lots of new snow in some areas and nothing in others, would be nice if they hit it one more time but dont know if they can.................

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
New snow

We got a storm and it snowed 3 1/2 inches at 3300 ft and I will have an official Mission ridge report by 5:00 AM.

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Mission supposedly had two new this morning and it says they got an additional 6 inches since 5am so that means 8 inches of new. Subtract the mission fudge report and probably 5-6 inches of new for the area. Time to ride

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Time for me to start updating

Its getting close to snow. 37 degrees this morning and never above 43 at night so snow is getting close. Theses temps are taken at 3300 ft. I also get the mission ridge snow report and a Judy's Tamarack park reading so those will be included. I live in Cooke so I will update from my house, may not be accurate for Coleman or Clockum. Think snow:rolleyes:. Its only a matter of :clock:.......9/1/08

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2008
These last few days of rainstorms and those dark clouds, I keep looking in that direction to see if there is any snow on top

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
mt rainier

We went hiking on Mt Rainier over this past labor day weekend and it snow ALL DAY above 5000 feet, there was a few inches of new up towards 6000 feet but it did not acumulate more then that. August 30th and snowing to beat the band... WHOO HOOO!!!!

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Farmers almanac

Snow is still a long ways away. But here is a little something to get you excited. The Farmers Almanac Long-Range Winter Forecast:beer;

Winter will be much colder and drier than normal, on average, with snowfall above normal in the north and below normal in the south. The coldest temperatures will occur in late December; early, mid-, and late January; and early February. The snowiest periods will be in mid-November, early and mid-December, mid- and late January, and late February.

April and May will be cooler than normal, with slightly above-normal precipitation.

J
Apr 11, 2008
North Bend , WA
Do you actually believe that thing??:confused::D
Snow is still a long ways away. But here is a little something to get you excited. The Farmers Almanac Long-Range Winter Forecast:beer;

Winter will be much colder and drier than normal, on average, with snowfall above normal in the north and below normal in the south. The coldest temperatures will occur in late December; early, mid-, and late January; and early February. The snowiest periods will be in mid-November, early and mid-December, mid- and late January, and late February.

April and May will be cooler than normal, with slightly above-normal precipitation.

P

powderman800

Jan 28, 2008
Kennewick, WA
I believe

I thought it was pretty accurate last year;) I guess it varies from year to year. Snow is just around the corner:clock: Who is going to the Snow Show:D?

Premium Features