• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hill Drags In Mn

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Our Snowmobile club is having our annually Hill Drags Feb. 9th at the Golden Gate Camp grounds. Food and beer gardens on site and lots of different classes to run. Will try and get more info tonite as we are having a club meeting.

G

Gone Sleddin

Nov 26, 2007
you have hills in MN? I thought it was all flats and lakes.

i think it's a race up the river bank;)

if i'm around i'll have to come check it out. pry just be a spectator though unless some parts start showing up

W
Dec 10, 2007
Minnnosnowda
Minnesota has hills,River valleys all kinds of goods to go play let me tell u flats is not minnesota once u go west of the state then it goes plains.
NEb. s.d nd. smells like cow s--t the a-- h-le of America.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
I was just givin you mn boys a bad time :D I have lived there 2 dif. summers. Loved it. Ive seen those hills and I feel for ya,whats the name of that ski place next to the 35w down in apple valley/lakeville? That would be about 4 turns for most of the people I used to snowboard with.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
A few of us from Duluth might be up for it........

One of our group is currently, as I speak, second a Copper Peak , MI, now that's steep. Steeper than Turbo at Revy, but it's only a few hundred feet.

Owen

Premium Features