• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Titanium M10 Rear Suspension Arms- Alternative Impact

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
3 sets of brand new titanium M10 rear suspension arms made by Alternative Impact. They have turkite bushings and are ready to bolt up as light weight replacements.

$500obo per pair.

Last edited:

Bushwacker1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Wisconsin
That bushing material looks interesting. I have some CMX trailing arm ski spindles with that material installed in stead of the standard sleeve type bushing . Is that material better than regular delrin bushings.

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
That bushing material looks interesting. I have some CMX trailing arm ski spindles with that material installed in stead of the standard sleeve type bushing . Is that material better than regular delrin bushings.

I don't know a lot about it, mark at CMX knows all the details but from what he told me it's the best stuff to make bushings out of.

sledhead162

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2008
Do they come with the pivot rods? cause my pivot rods are different size it looks like.

S

screech

Nov 23, 2009
One set sold, I'll have to see how many more shafts there are.

Mark at CMX can answer all the questions about them as he is the one I'm selling them for. His number is 406-686-4921. He just knows the ins and outs of them over me.

sledhead162

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2008
I just seen your reply. If you still have a set I'll give him a call. Thanks

Premium Features