• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti:)

Y
Nov 26, 2007
I have been riding a TS since 2011, my first ride I was hooked and have not turned back. TS has a good product and has come a long way. I started with fox shocks and skinny ski. Many ski's, shocks, tracks, spindle, geometry, bearing upgrades later and last winter was lucky enough to scoop a yeti track for my TS. What a leap, then I weaselled into a ski and wtf- this Yeti stuff is for real. Then by miracle was given the opportunity to demo/test a yeti for several weeks late spring and could not believe the difference in kits, lighter, less rotating mass, production quality- the list goes on. Then a few weeks ago took the plunge and ordered me up a 137 yeti. The demo kit from last year was pretty sweet but this full production unit is another leap.
I can rally the trail, climb like a billy goat, the ski holds on the trail like I am on train tracks and in the POW this ski floats above the pow and grabs like nothing I have experience so far.
Believe or not but until you ride one you will not believe how good these things are.
As said TS has a good product and Yeti is not cheap but get your hands on a yeti do the install, check out each part, the time put into this kit and then get some seat time and if you are not sold- I wonder.

Yeti up!!!!!

Premium Features