• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!! 2011 XP 154 800. C3, Fox Floats, Wrap and more !!!

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
Due to ACL injury I'm out for the season and gonna take next season off too. So, I'm letting my 11 XP go. Fresh motor with less than 75 miles, due to a crank problem. Rebuilt with dual ring pistons, Bikeman Y-pipe and can. Always ran full synthetic and taken very good care of. Some of the extras include black BetterBoards, Fox Float 2's all around, TimberSled Intake system, Toy Skinz Wrap, CVT clutch cover, C3 Post forward kit, RSI control box, XM Seat, Frog Skinz and more. $7900 Please call, text or email with and questions. Thanks, Travis 801-644-9768

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
Between 1500-2k. Cluster and ECM were changed out when the motor was done. A branch punctured the oil reservoir and ECM last year so it was all replaced with brand new factory parts. You can shoot me a call if you want and I'll give you the details. All the work including the motor was done by Bott Skidoo in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I am the second owner of the sled and purchased it from a very reputable guy out of Rigby, Idaho.

Premium Features