• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trails west trailer owners

T

TheJett29

Dec 6, 2007
Western ND
My apologies if I missed this already, but how many sleds can you get in the 28 TW Goose? Did I see they make a 34'?? How many sleds in that?

Like to update one of these days from my current 33' Haulmark tag. Love the trailer but want to get to a gooseneck w more bells and whistles!

28=5

34=6

M
Nov 13, 2008
RPM

My 28' RPM bumper pull is my 5th trailer and by far the nicest one out of the others. The Haulmarks seem to start falling apart after 3-4 years, the Straight-Line was similar and I believe to be out of business. My Wells Cargo seemed to be built well and I liked that trailer but when compared to the RPM's fit/finish....... It was a no brainer to upgrade......for me. Mine is not full of all the options but I still plan on installing all of them. Like the lucky day I pulled up to the dump and found a guy scrapping his R.V. to make a trailer........" hey, is that a heater laying in the dumpster!"

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
Well after a lot of internet surfing and checking the trailers out at the Washington Snow Show I found a dealer w/ a 20ft burandt edition on order w/ the track melt upgrade. I should have it some time in December.:)
I really looked hard at the Mirage but they just dont seem to be the same build quality as the trails west.

F

Freeride322

Nov 17, 2013
I just picked up a 28ft gn burant edition. So far I love it they thought of everything when they built these trailers I will update at the end of the season but as of now I love this trailer

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
I know in the directions it says you cannot run the heater system with the tow vehicle is moving, I've seen other posts where people have and some people say don't..... Can you do it safely?

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
We did it this weekend in the new rpm snow check GN with no problems. And let me tell you that the new trailer fixed all of last years models shortcomings. The led interior and loading lights are sweet, the ability to turn off the track heat, ad the heated and enclosed glove and helmet boxes are the shizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I got mine last year and we always run the furnace while towing it, no issues at all. I added the LED lights and the boot/ glove dryer, LOVE them! Pita to add, but worth it.

P

Prokid21

Jan 20, 2013
Picked up my 28 ft goose a couple dsys ago. Would like to thank c and r trailer sales from Tremton Utah. Great experience. Bout it over the phone. First impressions of the trailer were that the build quality was perfection. Strong durabable and just flat out looks awesome. Inside the trailer the l.e.d lights were very bright and all the cabinets and subwoofer and amp in the nose was really nice. The furnace was also great for my application.The trailer pulls like a dream. No sway at all in a very bad cross wind. Loaded five sleds in the trailer easily . Drove two in backed one in then drove the next two in forward . There is room for the sixth sled depending on how long the track is which will be backed in as well. Pleased so far with the rpm trails west goose neck . Defenately will be a valued customer .

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Picked up my 28 ft goose a couple dsys ago. Would like to thank c and r trailer sales from Tremton Utah. Great experience. Bout it over the phone. First impressions of the trailer were that the build quality was perfection. Strong durabable and just flat out looks awesome. Inside the trailer the l.e.d lights were very bright and all the cabinets and subwoofer and amp in the nose was really nice. The furnace was also great for my application.The trailer pulls like a dream. No sway at all in a very bad cross wind. Loaded five sleds in the trailer easily . Drove two in backed one in then drove the next two in forward . There is room for the sixth sled depending on how long the track is which will be backed in as well. Pleased so far with the rpm trails west goose neck . Defenately will be a valued customer .

You should be able to fit 5 in all loaded the same direction.

Keep a close on eye on your frame for rust. Mine was rusting through the paint in a couple weeks.

P

Prokid21

Jan 20, 2013
You should be able to fit 5 in all loaded the same direction.

Keep a close on eye on your frame for rust. Mine was rusting through the paint in a couple weeks.

Yeah , I know you can fit five in all loaded same way. I was just saying that's how i have found you can squeeze six in.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

H
Feb 28, 2012
who did you buy your trailer from,iam only looking at the 20ft bp so they seem hard to find, only a few around & dont want to deal on price.19000 for the burant snowcheck edition in airdrie:face-icon-small-sho

I have one for sale in Colorado $14,000 2014 charcoal gray snowcheck version. new condition, used one time. It's in Idaho right now

F

Freeride322

Nov 17, 2013
I bought mine from western slope trailer sales in Rifle CO, not sure if there are any others in Colorado.

griffin86

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2008
Just picked up a 28' chris burandt snow check edition. Haven't got to use it yet, but the build quality is amazing. very happy with the features as well. I bypassed the timer so the furnace can run all night, just set the thermostat so it will cut in and out. We drove down to the states to pick ours up. Got a great price. I find the price on these trailers great. They are right in the ball park with other brands. Come up to Canada and you will find out how expensive a trailer is.

I should have done this. O well.

Mar 27, 2014
what is this pm? can you forward the contents to me? ive got a 2014 trails west rpm bumper pull chris burandt edition with all the options and it has been nothing but trouble.

Premium Features