• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbos feedback

108snowbandit

Oct 19, 2010
I would buy another silber turbo.

Between Corey at Nextlevel power sports and Justin Silber we have worked through all of my problems. Chris at Dobec will always answer his phone also.

With that said i feel anybody with problems that leaves them unresolved is at fault. These guys have been excellent all you will need is a little patience and have the ability to provide accurate and detailed descriptions of your problem.

I am satisfied with my experience but think it would be better to buy from Next Level , and leave Justin to focus on the manufacturing of the kits rather then answering 150 phone calls a day . Corey at Nextlevel provides the highest level of support ive ever experienced.

Great job to all.

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
I had a 2012 Silber kit a on a Pro ran very good. But this 2013 kit on my 2013 Pro RIPS, and runs right next to flawless. I have 8 rides on it and it has ran everytime very very good. Just miner ajustments, might not even have to ajust it, but when ya fine tune it what fun there is to be had. Thanks Justin from SilberTurbos and Bryan from Watts of Toys

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Had a 2011 kit on a 2011 Pro Rmk. Really dissapointed with it, so removed it and sold it halfway through season.
Constant det problems because of lean spots the Dobeck couldnt get rid of. Couldnt keep the throttle body bolts to hold/stay.
Dobeck box freezing every second ride.
Upper mounting on the boost box broke so had to reweld it.

Im sure the 2013 kit works great, but ive went with Boondocker this year, and will never look bad.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I love my 12 kit ! Corey is the man! Im lucky enough that I can go ride with him and let him tune my sled for me:face-icon-small-coo . who could complain about that.!

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
Exactly!!!!

Boston Racing is the reason I own the turbo that I do. Customer service is my #1 priority with a kit.

Same here! The main reason I chose Silber Turbo is because of the service provided by David and Corey and Next Level Powersports along with their reputation.

Send them a pm on here, leave a voice mail and they always get back to me as soon as they can. Heck, I've tried calling the shop 2 or 3 times in the course of about an hour, always kept ringing (assuming they were on the other line). I never left a voice mail and they STILL called me back asking how they could help me. That's customer service!

S
Aug 30, 2008
Waconia,MN and Denver,CO
Have a 2012 kit.... Justin might not return my call everytime but he usually answers so no biggy on the call back part-- busy guy.. and ive prob called him 50 times with questions for fine tuning..Also cory has answered every call.. both wanting and willing to help get there kits to run great if theydont already.
and it rips... love the power.. for now its been pull and go

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
I have about 200 awesome miles on my 2012 Silber pro and 280 bad miles .
Constant det issues which made no sense since I run 6-8 lb boost with 105 octane. Wot bogs throttle was real slow. Might have something to do with Chinese turbo. But fit finish and install was great..
This all being said I am selling the kit

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We are located in MN at 1500ft elevation, We do alot of testing here when we have snow on the ground, and alot when we dont have snow on the ground.

I am not going to bash like so many of these snowesters do these days, these forums are completely useless to anyone looking for some help or information. If we all listened to what people post on these forums no body would even ride a snowmobile because everything is complete JUNK.

We sell over 250 Pro Kits a season, We are always trying ways to streamline our kits and improve them. Yet keep them affordable. We know that we cant satisfy every customer we have, but we try our best. All of our employees here at Silber are here to help anyone night or day.

As for calling 1 kit better than another, this is complete BS. All the kits are good, some have better components some have better fit and finish. We ride 1000's of miles each season, we have rode with every kit on the market. Some shine better than others in certain conditions and riding style. We do not focus our kits to make the biggest HP, however all the kits are going to run around the same HP if properly setup and tuned. If our kits were that ****ty why would the other turbo companies come into our booths and take pictures of our kits at the snow shows. We feel having 1 certain kit perform better than another in a certain situation only helps our industry improve there product overall.

Serious guys, just on our last trip we rode with sleds running twice as much boost as us and completely made them look stupid. Do we care or brag about it no. We offered our expertise to these people and have put smiles on alot of faces.

Anyone looking to compare setups is more than welcome to come ride with us in Island Park or West Yellowstone in 2 weeks. If all your going to do is come and talk chit and think your billy bad azz, please stay home.

For all the snowest engineers, just post some actually test results with footage. We see it all day long on these forums false acussations and no proof.

Let the BS begin in 3-2-....

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I have a 2012 pro with Silbers on it have about 1000 miles since install and it RIPS my buddy has an AC M7 and he said it's way crisper than his BD. I tried the BD and they never seemed to have it dialed in that is why I went with the silbers. Not bashing on BD but I think they have a little work to do for there kit.

C

CDK

Sep 5, 2011
Im running Silber turbo with a boost -it controller at 1000ft , pump gas and 6PSI 1400miles trouble free.

Seriously though, back on topic: Powerfuldodge, I belive you're in Ft Mac, right? I'm in Lloydminster, and I'm looking at a Silber kit for my 858. What kind of HP do you estimate you're running at 6 psi on 91? I got a buddy with a 1200 Crossfire that needs his *** kicked soooooo bad....

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
2013 kit in Ft.mac. I am running 8-10lbs of boost on 70-30 pump (94) and race (Fury 112) and I have 80 grams and no Det, 8300 rpm and it rips! Have not rode alot of miles with it yet but hopefully when it warms up. Very impressed so far, and Next level powersports customer service is second to none! The silicone hosing makes the install very easy and the fit and finish is very impressive for the cost.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Seriously though, back on topic: Powerfuldodge, I belive you're in Ft Mac, right? I'm in Lloydminster, and I'm looking at a Silber kit for my 858. What kind of HP do you estimate you're running at 6 psi on 91? I got a buddy with a 1200 Crossfire that needs his *** kicked soooooo bad....

What did you think of the 858? How many miles?

C

CDK

Sep 5, 2011
What did you think of the 858? How many miles?

Initial impressions are....impressed! Still fine tuning my PCV map, I had to take a '13 map I got from TJ at Dynojet and make it work. I have a couple new primary springs and some Dalton adjustable weights on order as well. Once I get it all dialed in I think it will be a very strong runner.

The first time I cracked the throttle and the track hooked up, I pointed the skis straight to the sky......

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Justin,

will you give us an update in the PCV thread you started, I'm interested.

We are testing multiple fuel solutions for next season, 1 being the PCV, its working good as of now, but still needs some fine tuning. The other option which I cant speak about is bad to the bone.

Thanks

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
We are testing multiple fuel solutions for next season, 1 being the PCV, its working good as of now, but still needs some fine tuning. The other option which I cant speak about is bad to the bone.

Thanks

Once the new setup is dialed your gonna be raking in so much $$ from kit sales you'll be ****in green!! :scared:

Premium Features