• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yep I new

C
Nov 26, 2012
I'm new to the site and to snowmobiling. My first ride sat was not good my sled caught on fire. It is a 2003 arctic cat 900 mc 159 . I'm a auto tech. Of 20yrs I specialize in drag cars . I'm also in to building custom harleys. I'm from TX but I am now living in star valley WY.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Welcome to sledding and snowest. not to bust your nutz right away but I can't imagine many things worse than a texan on a snowmobile. :face-icon-small-hap well maybe a texan on a snowmobile thats on fire.

C
Nov 26, 2012
Lol I know people ask me from back in TX why are you on a sled? I say I have mastered ridding and driving every thing except planes and snowmobiles. So here I am.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
Lol I know people ask me from back in TX why are you on a sled? I say I have mastered ridding and driving every thing except planes and snowmobiles. So here I am.

Well glad you caught a sled on fire and not an airplane, maybe hangout out on the ground until you get a little more of that Texan out of you. Its funny you say those are the things you haven't mastered yet, you're in a great area to do both. Next time I'm up that way I'll take ya flying.

C
Nov 26, 2012
That would be great. And don't get me wrong when i say mastered I don't think I'm the best at anything. Just good enough for me. I'm not the stereo typical texan.

Premium Features