• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mesh hood for Apex ??

T

turbodyami

Nov 30, 2007
I like the diamond s hoods I've seen them take a beating and keep on going. I ride with a couple guys that have them and there really cool not only for strenth but they also keep your motor cool.

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
X2

I like the diamond s hoods I've seen them take a beating and keep on going. I ride with a couple guys that have them and there really cool not only for strenth but they also keep your motor cool.

:beer;:beer;:beer;

S

SpokaneRMK

Oct 29, 2004
Spokane, WA
Nitro, i have one on mine and it is super strong, it's low profile and looks good in my opinion.

154.jpg

002.jpg

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
I like the look of the Diamond s hood Looks sweet on there Spokane RMK(Yammi);).

Other than Fuji hood, is there any other options for a hood, I am not runnin the light Pod, Front mount intake takes caare of that for me.

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yep, the Diamond S hood looks killer on the Apex IMHO. Here's a really good shot of mine, beautiful isn't it??:D:beer;;)

CookeNY09 030 (Large).jpg

C
Dec 5, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO
Ok - it's not an Apex but I've run this R&M hood and side panels for 4-5 years and I've smashed it, been rolled on, you name it. Rubber mallet always brings it around. First pic is new - second is current. Derek

RMresize3.jpg

03rx1a.jpg

Premium Features