• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'03 Summit Adrenaline 600 HO RER-$2700

This sled is in excellent condition with 1841 miles, and a top end rebuild done by factory certified techs at 1400 miles. It's got Ski Doo's electronic RER reverse, a 144 x 2 track, 2 inch handlebar risers, goldfinger left hand throttle, and powermadd handlebar guards. I upgraded mid-season last winter to yellow Ski Doo 6.9 Pilot skis, and I'm also throwing in the originals, that are still in great shape, with the asking price. I've got a cover and also a Snobunje tunnel bag to go with the sled. This sled is an awesome running machine with all maintenance done by the certified techs that I ride with. Don't miss out on this, it's priced to sell fast!

I'm located in Grand Lake, Colorado, which is about 100 miles from Denver.

Call me (Steph) at (303)905-3674 for more info or a time to look at the sled. All serious offers considered!

get-attachment.aspx.jpg get-attachment.aspx12.jpg get-attachment.aspx13.jpg get-attachment.aspx14.jpg get-attachment.aspx15.jpg get-attachment.aspx16.jpg

Premium Features