• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailswest RPM? Logan Horsepower Trailer? Charmac Trailer?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Awesome trailer. Logan makes the nicest trailer but they are really heavy. Do you do any off Highway trailering? The weight is the only thing holding me back. What is the skinny on the extra heater? None of them put a big enough heater in them.

S
Apr 21, 2017
Awesome trailer. Logan makes the nicest trailer but they are really heavy. Do you do any off Highway trailering? The weight is the only thing holding me back. What is the skinny on the extra heater? None of them put a big enough heater in them.

I agree with you. I personally like the Coach horse trailer of Logan. The metal framing is also galvanized. I'll be checking it out soon.

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
I agree with you. I personally like the Coach horse trailer of Logan. The metal framing is also galvanized. I'll be checking it out soon.

Hey Guys,
Yes, it does make it off road but to be honest, when you start talking 40'+ length's, I would question how sporty you really want to get! I do live in an area which has fairly steep grades to access our house at 7,000 feet and receives 450-800+ inches of snow per year (roof holds 4'+ with no structural issues). While the trailer is definitely built heavier, it still gets around great considering its size. I run a 1 ton p/u with studded duratracs and have had no problems. On storm days, local laws required us to chain on the highways so I typically opt for the flat bed and reduce to 1 or 2 sleds. Long story short, don't let the weight detour you on this one. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Premium Features