• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

four door trucks

I

icepole123

Oct 9, 2008
hey guys im having a little baby girl soon. wondering if anyone had a dodge dakota, ford ranger, toyota for sell has to be a four door truck though was looking to spend no more then maybe $6500

thanks, nick

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Crew Cab --

All my buddies ( and I ) have Ford or Dodge full sized Crew cabs. If they are tuned with a good exhaust system they will perform better and get as good or better milage than some smaller version, especially in a head wind, up hills pulling a load.
Right now dealers are giving the full sized ones away.

I have driven crew cabs for 12 years now and would never go back.

Good Luck

C
Dec 8, 2008
I will second or third it, 4 doors is the only way to go...Also, the car seats are pretty damn big so get as big a cab as you can....feet kicking the back of my seat drive me crazy.....also, when you go sledding, the fellas in the back like having their own door....just a pain taking out and re-installing the car seats...If you can try to find a truck with the "latch system" makes it easier to install the car seats and makes them more secure than just a seat belt....

Premium Features