• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Southern Idaho Riders

Feb 15, 2008
New to the southern Idaho (Twin Falls) area and I’m looking for people to ride with this season and learn the area. Anyone been out lately? I need to get a break in ride on my rebuild.

Last edited:
R
Feb 10, 2014
Filer, ID
We are in Filer and ride just about any day of the week due to our erratic work schedules. Not heading up this weekend, but if you want some people to ride with later when the snow is deeper, hit us up. We usually have room in the trailer and would like to meet some more people to ride with.

Feb 15, 2008
We are in Filer and ride just about any day of the week due to our erratic work schedules. Not heading up this weekend, but if you want some people to ride with later when the snow is deeper, hit us up. We usually have room in the trailer and would like to meet some more people to ride with.

Sounds good I'll check back in a couple weeks. I have more weekdays off than weekends. Need another good storm to dump a couple feet.

I should add i've been riding 10+ years and have avy gear

Premium Features