• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sorry this isn't going to work.....

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
The Pro-climb section will have to split to fourstroke and two stroke. Maybe not right away as so many are riding the fence now, but sooner or later we will settle out on different sides of a fence, with way different questions and answers.

Owen

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I suggest, one section 1100 4 stroke, one proclimb chassis and one m800 section. This will help. The 1100turbo section would be for motor, clutching related to the 1100turbo and 1100 n/a. The proclimb section would be related to chassis quesitons(suspension, seats, skis, etc). And the m800 section would be for the 800 guys engine and clutching info related to the 800 motor.

The 800 guys that turbo them could still use the cat turbo section for turbo related questions.

This is what I am thinking but it may be more work to keep people posting the in the right section. I personally would probally visit all sections still.

S

seth25

Jan 9, 2008
Sedalia, CO
So do we need to split the M series into 1000, 800, and 600 sections as well?

I have seen other forums split too narrow into the topics and it seems to loose its appeal.

Personally don't think it is necessary.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
So do we need to split the M series into 1000, 800, and 600 sections as well?

I have seen other forums split too narrow into the topics and it seems to loose its appeal.

Personally don't think it is necessary.
I noticed this on the yamaha forums. A lot of the material and information carries over from one section to the other and it can be confusing where material is, especially if people don't follow where stuff should ideally be put.

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Ya you better split it up by sled color and whether you have a 153 or 162 too because this is so confusing having all the mountain sleds in one place.:face-icon-small-con

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I don't even like you two-smokers. I'm better than you.

I've always cared for the evironment and I clean up after the bears too.
This four-stroke thing makes me feel so much better. I just need a place to go and hang out with the ''good'' people of this planet that we call home.
Pay no attention to the guy in my avitar. I almost feel like a democrat.

Owen

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
I've always cared for the evironment and I clean up after the bears too.
This four-stroke thing makes me feel so much better. I just need a place to go and hang out with the ''good'' people of this planet that we call home.
Pay no attention to the guy in my avitar. I almost feel like a democrat.

Owen

Get back in your prius and tie yourself to a tree so I can scrape my running board on you as I fly by... Watch out for branch fragments cuz I'll definitely be breaking them left and right. Try not to suffocate on my filthy non synthetic oil exhaust fumes!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Yep... That's the way I do it. Browse all, and you can still keep tabs on all the Cat talk and help the guys on the older sleds occasionally.

Just a ProCT1100 section and a ProCM800 section would do. IOM

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
what about the ProCross i havent heard anybody mention that class. should they have their own section also?

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
This is just stupid, there's already a section for turbos so why would we need another, the turbo section is pretty quite and could easily handle some more traffic. And since the chassies are the same for both the 1100 PC and the 800 PC there is no need to split them up.

Premium Features