• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guidoxpress 05 RMK 900 Build!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean, you got to get out to Togwotee with that bad boy...I got to see it in person this winter. That sled is Badass!!!!

Thanks Jack...i am down if i can work it out and get there...!!

looking good bud ! And for ther record I think if you used the NOS to load you may clear your truck entirely:D

HA!! I know my baby can clear it no problem...just not sure if i can hold on that long :D

SHUT UP! ;):beer;

Nice sled! I guess I have some $$$ to burn thru to catch up! Don't wreak it this year!!
LOL! there is many places to blow monet on a 9..thanks for the encourgaing words of wisdom, lol...

but sorry to say..i am going to wreck it..just a heads up :cool:

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
[/QUOTE]but sorry to say..i am going to wreck it..just a heads up :cool:[/QUOTE]

wreck it? with that thing lookin as nice as it does i'll be suprised if you even take it out of the garage!:D

give me a few weeks and we'll do some comparing:beer;

2poor

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Boise Idaho
I say bring on the trees or should I say pick up and lets see how that nice new shiny sled looks like after that. Looks great you have a lot of time making her look pretty.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Make sure you post some pics when you get snow on that thing.

KSH

FO-SHO...just hope it stays pretty, lol..

VERY VERY VERY NICE-
This is what a little hard work and blood sweat and gears can do.
I hope I can meet you finally at showdown or somewhere inbetween.

Awsome-
Got to love these bad boys.

Thanks bro...

hit me up for sure..i am donw to ride with you...we are stupid close...hit me up, i will meet you where ever

I say bring on the trees or should I say pick up and lets see how that nice new shiny sled looks like after that. Looks great you have a lot of time making her look pretty.

LOL....well, yeh a few weeks off work and a wife that lets me waste time in the garage pays off...i will be in touch shortly for the rest of the parts i need from you ;)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
SKISUCCA!!!!

NO...dont do it...heads up guys..SKI's sled is sick, and was done by FABCRAFT..well, at least i did my own work..HAHAHAHA!!! ..but then again..you do have 2...YES 2, 05 RMK 900s...:mad:

Last edited:
W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
My Tee Fine

That thing is Dope.....Sean that fine work of art is something to be proud of..... the attention to detail is phenomenal.... tell you what, you can have my zbroz front shocks if i can have your whole sled..... Lol.... Ive gotta get some pics up of my creation however it sounds like the both of us need new camera's.... Naw.... lets spend more greenbacks on our toys:)

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Sean you have set the bar high on this build, that is one sweet looking sled! Hats off to you and makes me proud to own one of these 900’s :cool:

WOW thank you very much man...much appreciated...you know yours is sick..admit it..

That thing is Dope.....Sean that fine work of art is something to be proud of..... the attention to detail is phenomenal.... tell you what, you can have my zbroz front shocks if i can have your whole sled..... Lol.... Ive gotta get some pics up of my creation however it sounds like the both of us need new camera's.... Naw.... lets spend more greenbacks on our toys:)

LOL..thanks chad....i will trade you sleds, then get your sled, make it look like mine and then what...you cant win no matter who you are..:confused:

Nothing is possible on these sleds w/o those in my thank you page..everyone there helped me one way or the other..

LONG live the 900 :D:beer;

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
Sean,

Wow...Thats a total transformation from what is was! You need to get that skid coated though! Great build big guy, can't wait to see you ride it in action.

Ok now, we seriously need to end this "one up" war. I've had enough of it! If it wasn't for snowest I would still have a stock 900!!!!! Now look at what you've done to my sled! Oh and by the way...975.....

Keep u the great work!

-Nolan

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Just think, you came out on top despite all of the pain and suffering you experienced with both your knee and with your pocketbook. Gotta get you some shocks though....... I'll do some chatting with Curt and Justin....:face-icon-small-hap

OH YES...PLEASE :face-icon-small-hap

Sean,

Wow...Thats a total transformation from what is was! You need to get that skid coated though! Great build big guy, can't wait to see you ride it in action.

Ok now, we seriously need to end this "one up" war. I've had enough of it! If it wasn't for snowest I would still have a stock 900!!!!! Now look at what you've done to my sled! Oh and by the way...975.....

Keep u the great work!

-Nolan

HAHAHA....yes, please end the one upping..all i will have left is a sled, and no money to ride it..

I KNOW i need the skid coated..i never even thought about it till about a week a two ago..and was like...DAMN...oh well..i am not messing with now..i will only do it if i have a week of down time at least...it would be a quick easy process, but its xmas time, and i am broke....

yeh yeh...975...at least i can walk in my garage WHENEVER i want to and work on my sled..sucka...lol...:cool:

Premium Features