• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xxx mod rods?

neverenoughsnow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 1999
Omaha, Ne.
mm

I was also not happy when i clicked on mountain max on thier site, why even have a mm icon if you dont plan to back it up. It is also frustrating to see our suppliers cater to the new 4 strokes and hang us out to dry. Dont think i forgot about you Mountain Performance, i guess they dont need us.

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
yamaha makes a 2 stroke triple still?

and i can understand them not making parts for these sleds anymore..everyone upgrades then those parts don't get sold and it's a waste of time and money..i guess i'm just dissapointed looking through magazines and catalogs seeing every part for these new sleds :(

H

highmark289

Feb 11, 2008
columbia falls MT
yami dropped the 2 stroke only cuz they didnt want to fight with emissions. i ride a rev now but im miss my mod mm700. it sad to see those great sleds be pushed away by the rx-1 ton(now apex) and the new nytro which isn't that impressive. m.p.i. needs to keep there head in the game and not forget were they came from.

plus there is nothing like the sound of a yami triple with benders roaring through a canyon:beer;

Premium Features