• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helium, who ordered one?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have one on order and I have a bunch of customers that have them ordered. Should be a great upgrade.

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Hey motorbreath I call em like I see em. I won't run that if some one gave it to me. Plus it's over priced for the benefit you get?

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
i saw on in white at the slc snow show and they have a very nice aggressive look and cut the panel width 3 inches on each side . they really make the sled look totally custom.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
the material was really sturdy also . plus you will have everyone guessing what you are riding:face-icon-small-hap

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Ordered a set, was having a ton of issues with my intake on my prolite, think I spent 500 in frogskins last year. Also with going to the narrow boards and sucking in the panels I was having issues with the bat wing and removable panels. Saw the skinz setup at the HPS booth in SL. I think they look great, and will take care of a lot of my issues. It was funny the short time I was there 2 guys came by and said is that a Polaris...

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I didn't like it until I saw it in person. Not sure about the little tube intake system, but we will see. Hope the fit is better than the helium kit for the XM.

Last edited:

yz250_

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
I called in yesterday and they told me hoping in 3 weeks to have them starting to ship out

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Its skinz. You expect them to ship something out on time? 3 weeks will more than likely turn into 6.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Well fellas, anybody have one installed yet?
Yes have mine done, I modified a few things, all in all it fit well. I have an OFT steering setup and there is conflict with the post and a bracket in the kit. But I figured out a way. I am also running the B&M skinny boards so little modifying there as well. Took me around 5 to 6 hrs to install. I modified the intake a bit. I run 52mm throttle bodies and didn't feel it to be sufficient. Probably be ok with a stocker. Have a new doo 850 in the Garage, the narrowed up cat is 6'' narrower at the boards.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
So....reviews? Everyone talking about them. A lot of guys saying they bought them....and then silence? There's a lot of snow out there, someone has to have them on the snow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features