• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hear when the 850's might start hitting dealerships?

deschutes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
I appreciate that Polaris issues recalls and stop sales, as they actually fix things that they find wrong with the sleds. I have had sleds from other manufacturers that issue a bulletin saying that there are potentially serious issues with major components, but that you should just keep an eye on it.

I have purchased probably close to 20 new sleds from Polaris in the last decade or so - RMK's, Dragons, Pros, Axys' and now Axys' with Patriot 850's. I can count on less than one hand the number of times all of these sleds have been in for a recall or warranty work. These have been stock, turbo'd, stage kitted, raced, etc. Knock on wood, I have never had a serious mechanical issue with any of them. Not bashing anyone else, but I can't say the same for sleds I have owned from other manufacturers.

I keep giving Polaris money because they keep giving me reliable sleds that we have a blast on. : )

dude's sled was set to ship yesterday, Polaris changed it to ship on the 26th. Why do you guys keep giving Polaris money? Legit question, not bashing. I am curious as to how a company can keep f-ing up and still have a following. I talked to a guy today that used to work at a MULTI line dealership (one of the biggest in the country), he said that the recalls on Polaris were many many times larger than all of the recalls on all of the other lines combined. Again, I am just curious, not trying to start a brand fight.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
dude's sled was set to ship yesterday, Polaris changed it to ship on the 26th. Why do you guys keep giving Polaris money? Legit question, not bashing.
I mean ...it got pushed back a week and will still be here in time for any decent riding. It’s not like it’s coming in March

N
Apr 9, 2010
Soldotna, AK
dude's sled was set to ship yesterday, Polaris changed it to ship on the 26th. Why do you guys keep giving Polaris money? Legit question, not bashing. I am curious as to how a company can keep f-ing up and still have a following. I talked to a guy today that used to work at a MULTI line dealership (one of the biggest in the country), he said that the recalls on Polaris were many many times larger than all of the recalls on all of the other lines combined. Again, I am just curious, not trying to start a brand fight.

A- trolling effort

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Looks like my dealer had a 163” show up.

712cf0c0bfebc33c82f7742710ce131e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Got the email today............Lime Squeeze 850 / 163 is on the way to ND!!

Custom wrap is on the way along with a bunch of other goodies!!!

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Mine is at dealership getting prepped. I will pickup in a couple of weeks if I go get it to soon I will be riding it some place way to soon. I very pumped up to ride this sled going to be hard to ride stock but I'm going to try for a year.

GROVER26

Lifetime Membership
Aug 18, 2011
ND
Got the email Wednesday it had shipped, made it to the dealer yesterday. Today it was prepped and picked it up this evening. Glad to have it home. 850/163 2.6

C
Nov 3, 2018
Still waiting for mine, I called the dealer yesterday and they are telling me mid-November which is ok with me. Probably won't be riding until mid to late December anyway.

CrazyBill

Lifetime Membership
Aug 17, 2011
Indiana
Getting tired of cleaning the dust off the beast. Need the cover to come in
cc38a20b166e8c898271b0c698e7a830.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

C
Nov 3, 2018
Yah, it is probably not for sale. Poo would rip them a new one. Every dealer got a red 850. (It is very pretty, I wish my ketchup Doo was that color.) My dealer is not real excited about uncrating or PDI-ing it. What is the point? To sell a sled that is not for sale for 6 months, won't see for a year?

My dealer was! They couldn't wait to get it uncrated and on the showroom floor. Since they put it out it has brought tons of people into the dealership, which is a good thing. They want lots if traffic, that's how they make sales. Your dealer doesn't sound all that smart.

Premium Features